Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Blue With Flu

I’ve been ill for a week
Suffering from the flu,
I was feeling very blue –
Sadly lethargically weak.
Hobbies I couldn’t pursue
As I wrestled to aptly keep
My concentration so bleak
While sweating in my sheet. 

I still had to brave the weather
Walking my pet dog Sadie. 

Gladly I am now much better
And am feeling happily happy. 

Many get sick during cold winter
With many bugs floating freely. 

© Andrew Stevenson 05/03/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I hope that you are feeling better by now, Andrew! No new posts, so I fear your may still be under the weather. Thinking of you my friend! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I'm still feeling a little lethargic. Thank you for your kind concern. I've got into a habit of watching music videos on the television, and while I was sick it was a good past-time. I've been asked out on a date, so I want to get her permission before I post any poems expressing her? I might have a new muse? I'm seeing her tomorrow evening - her name is Diane. Take good care yourself. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Hope your feeling better soon. To think you survived 'the beast from the east' only to be laid low by a virus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy for your kind concern. I'm only just recovering! Blessing to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete