Followers

Saturday 5 October 2024

Blue Over You

 

Is this my lot or will luck be my fate,

You are not forgot but it’s a long wait,

You are a charm I’d so like on my arm

But at the moment I struggle with calm

As I am prone to suffer with self-harm

As I miss you so and want you to know

That my loving, loveable love does grow

And I am hoping you reap what I do sow.

 

I have wrote about three hundred poems about you

That express an unfathomable love and that I’m blue

As my love so true is lonely without us being together

And I know I was a storm to weather but I’m now better.

When we were a lover to each other I was oh so happier

But I did fret with being ill which to you was a bitter-pill.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 05/10/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment