Followers

Saturday 5 October 2024

It Is You Who I Pursue

 

I love you greatly oh so much

But am I gravely out of touch

For craving you with my lust.

 

You don’t dearly reciprocate

What it is I relate to so state

That I want to go on a date.

 

I fancy you to be oh so fanciable

And it is you who I want to pull

As my heart with yourself is full.

 

It is you who I do so greatly pursue

As I want to stick to you like glue

With a passionate passion to renew.

 

Wont you come back and see me

Or am I barking up the wrong tree

With an impossible impossibility.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 05/10/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.




2 comments:

  1. I see you are publishing poems from back in May. I hope that you've reached some resolution, Andrew. Love is such a difficult emotion, especially when it doesn't progress smoothly or at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A warm welcome, Louise. We write our date differently than you in America, with the day coming first, and the month second. I don't mind if Clare is not reading what I post, as I write for my own sentiments. My love is still on fire for Clare, the best love of my life, with prominent emotions still strong in my heart and mind. Take gentle care of yourself. Blessings to your sweet-self. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete