Followers

Saturday 5 October 2024

I Grow With Your Glow

 

I will wish upon a star

That you’ll be near and not far,

I will leave hope ajar

That we’ll again drink in a bar.

 

Love is in my nature

That I express further with fervour

With you my ex-partner

Who was a lover in my apt favour.

 

You loved with a passion

And had your way in compassion

With your supplication

That I heeded with gratification.

 

I miss you terribly so

Of which I hope you do so know,

And my love does grow

As you are my sunshine glow.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 05/10/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem, Andrew. I'm sad that you are feeling heartbroken. btw ~ Your link worked this time. I didn't have to google you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings, Louise. I do so love to write about Clare, who was the best love of my life. I have wrote about three hundred poems about loving and missing her. She only left me because I cut myself up, which frightened her away. But she is the muse I choose, and my love for her will never waver, but I am in a good state of mind. I'm glad you have better access now to my blog. Take wonderful and gentle care. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete