Followers

Sunday 6 October 2024

I Miss Your Blissful Bliss

 

I am fanaticising as you’re mesmerizing,

I am remembering you with reminiscing

As you were blissful bliss of which I miss

Especially your loving hugging and a kiss,

I was in lucky luck when I chanced to look

Upon yourself worth so more than wealth

As you were my gold to so lovingly hold

As I was rich in spirit with you as my chick.

 

I so implore that it is you who I lovingly adore

But you stall to making a call to again enthral

My mind with a buzz of us which is my score

To yet again open a door with a beauty ethereal.

Open your mind and you might find me in-kind

Wanting again to gain yourself a lady so refined.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 06/10/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment