Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Adventure Playground

My Daughter and Grandchildren
Have gone out to a playground,
Where they’ll have a play around
With all of them having lots of fun.
They are meeting their Cousin there
With his Daughter called Demi-Lea,
They’ll all play on rides like the fair
And will all be aptly happily happy. 

My Daughter is a good Mother,
And her partner a good Father,
They take the kids everywhere
Where they have a care to go.
Scott and Georgia are a pair
That both shine with a glow. 

© Andrew Stevenson 01/07/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. I felt I was right there with your grandchildren.
    Eonderful poem to read Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Glad you liked it. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. I love to hear about happy children and good parents! I certainly remember my childhood fun on a number of playgrounds. Thanks for sharing your happiness and pride, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. And you're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the piece. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete