Followers

Monday 2 July 2018

I Will And Can With Diane

I am seeing Diane in a bit,
Today she’s not feeling sick
Which I’m very happy about
As her sweet loving has clout,
I miss her pleasant company
Which is very pleasing to me,
She is indeed a honey to gloat
As she lovingly rocks my boat. 

She is beautifully pretty –
An attractive sight to see,
And it’s nice she’s with me. 

I love everything about her,
Such as being a doting mother
To her unappreciative daughter. 

© Andrew Stevenson 02/07/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful words about you "Lady Love" lovely to read Andrew. Take care and have a good day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I've wrote over thirty poems about Diane up to now! Many more to come. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Why is it that some children are unappreciative of all that their parents do? You can be the best of parents, and it's no guarantee that a child will turn out well or appreciate your efforts. Sometimes, later in life, such children come around ~ Often after becoming parents themselves. All the best to you and Diane, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. It's a shame her daughter is like she is! Tut. Diane is always complaining about her. She's twenty-four her daughter. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete