Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Sunny With My Honey

I saw my honey yesterday,
She enjoyed her short stay,
We both liked our hugging
With apt passionate kissing.
Glad she’s my sweet-heart
But sorry we’re now apart.
I’m seeing her this Thursday
And I’ll be in a semblable way.
 
We are getting along so great,
Diane is an apt delicious treat
Especially when our lips meet.
I will hearten her sweet-mind
But it may take some time –
Diane is generous and kind.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 03/07/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

8 comments:

  1. Here I sense one happy man Andrew. Lovely verse a pleasure to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I tried leaving a comment on you Monday post, but it said I'm restricted? Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely ode to Diane.

    Hoping you are well and coping in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Tracy. Thank you for your kind words, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to hear you and your honey are still enjoying the sweeter side of life. May things only get better for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Susan. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  4. I echo all the sentiments above, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete