Followers

Thursday 19 April 2018

Blue With A Coughing Flu

I gave my girlfriend the flu,
She is now feeling very blue,
I haven’t seen her for a week
As she’s suffering being weak;
She has been coughing a lot
And has been ill with being hot,
I’m sorry for her time so bleak
And seek better times to reap. 

I am seeing her on the morrow
And hope she’s over her sorrow,
I will give her a kiss and a hug
If she is over this unpleasant bug.
I have missed sharing her company
And she has been thinking similarly. 

© Andrew Stevenson 19/03/2018
 
A piece I wrote last month.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your girl gets well soon Andrew,
    Must feel rotten especially if the weather is hot.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. This was last month, gladly she has now recovered. Take good care yourself. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as
    from our discussion made here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings. Thank you. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. The flue is miserable. I'm glad that your girlfriend is feeling better. And I'm happy that you've found someone to enjoy being with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, for your kind words. I'm also glad, I've been single for two years! We do enjoy each-other. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete