Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Forgiving Beckoning

Come back from where you went,
And adhere to this beckoning cry,
Of time inconsiderately spent
Being an adulterous pig in a sty.
 
What about the vows you made,
And my welfare amidst mockery,
That I am too feeble and fade
Into a background of crockery.
 
Am I a ball and chain of hindrance,
And are you master of my destiny;
I won't put up with this severance
Of love to servitude prosperity.
 
You were an eyeful of pride,
And a joy to proudly behold –
So repent and quietly subside
This humiliating, sad scold.
 
My love is still warm within
And my forgiveness is ripe –
So please get rid of this sin
And come to me in the night.
 
Make love to I under the moon,
And caress my worries away,
Do not seal my tomb of gloom
Calling on this temptress to play.
 
Cuddle me in you motions,
And gyrate next to I curves,
And let's mix our emotions
In a sea of washing waves.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/04/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. It takes a generous heart to forgive. I've been forgiven, and I know how freeing and good that feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Forgiving is acting Christianly. Blessings to you.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. So emotional Andrew, a wonderful yet thought provoking read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. I wrote this from a perspective. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. Great article, totally what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete