Followers

Sunday 29 April 2018

Delusional

I fret with a paranoia feeling
With a history of seething,
And a future of uncertainty –
What is to become of me. 

The public is under scrutiny
And madly and stubbornly
I assume and also presume
In a sad, psychotic gloom. 

Who is spying, watching,
I am constantly wondering,
And what is their pleasure
From this prying endeavour. 

Who is acting and who is real,
I mentally suspiciously steal
Away my sane rationality
To this inflammatory insanity. 

© Andrew Stevenson 21/03/2017
 
A re-edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. I believe this is one of the so much vital information for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. However should remark on few
    general things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of
    fact nice : D. Excellent task, cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings. Thank you for thinking so, it is greatly appreciated. Glad you liked the piece. I have 'bipolar'. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Another good read Andrew. Great poem.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are warmly received. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. Your poem gives me a real feeling of what paranoia must be like. Well done, Andrew ~ although sad too because you went through this. I'm glad that it is a re-edited piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. Thank you for your kind concern, it is greatly appreciated. I'm glad I'm well at the moment, and it's a past-piece. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete