Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

A Message To Clare With Care

You had an essence of caring
While respectfully sharing,
We were a good pairing
As we were both giving.
Are you in a relationship
And do you miss our courtship.
I still think about you
And am glad that I do. 

I am no-longer mad
Acting insanely bad,
I was a threat to myself
While suffering ill-health.
But now I am happily happy
Seeking thee to be with me.

© Andrew Stevenson 27/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your openess about your illness, I get much discrimination being Epileptic, hope Clare reads this.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words and sentiments. Sorry you have experienced discrimination against your illness! Tut! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete