Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Seeking Your Sweet-Self

You were semblable to me,
We both had respectability,
I treated you with sincerity
Which made you happy.
You were my loving Angel
Helping when I was unwell;
You were a tranquil blessing
With how I was stressing. 

I would think twice
Before acting like ice
As I offer something nice –
For you to be my wife.
My love still goes on
Despite you being gone. 

© Andrew Stevenson 08/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
A past poem about Clare, that I didn't post.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Clare is a lucky lady having you as a friend Andrew, Hope you meet up one day again.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. We had a good friendship throughout our courtship. I hope we meet again too. My daughter saw her last week with a toddler to look after! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete