Followers

Sunday 26 November 2017

Seeking A Pairing With Caring

I like sharing with caring,
And seek a loving pairing
With a Lady of a similarity
Who could respectfully be
My honey making me happy.
I am at the moment free
But feel a little lonely,
So seek she for company. 

Who will I meet and greet
While walking the street,
I hope she is a delicious treat
Offering loving so sweet.
Over a year I’ve been single
Which is deeply regrettable. 

© Andrew Stevenson 26/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I hope she comes along soon. I had a relationship nine years after being widowed but after seven and a half years enough was enough. I've now been on my own for the past three years.Lonely yes but men I've finished with them.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind sentiments. Sorry you've experienced a not so good relationship! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely poem. If you are indeed looking for a company, I hope you meet her soon, and you should be able to meet with such nice poems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. I hope she'll like my poems too. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete