Followers

Tuesday 28 November 2017

An Open And Shut Case

I’ve had my window fixed,
The workmen have gone,
I am now not vexed
As the Jobs a good one.
It only took them an hour
With their tools with power:
They came an hour early
And were humorously witty. 

I made them a few cups of tea,
Chatting with them I was happy,
They were respectable men
Who I’d welcome again.
I no-longer feel the breeze
That was making me sneeze. 

© Andrew Stevenson 28/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Pleased your windows are fixed Andrew,
    Hope all will be well now.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne. The brackets had broken on either side, and that's why the handle broke, because I was forcing it open and shut! Glad it's fixed now! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. <3 Glad to hear you're no longer suffering a draft! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather Lynn, for your kind words and sentiments. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete