Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

I Did Not See She

I went shopping at B&M,
But alas I didn’t see Karen
To ask her out on a date –
Perhaps she was on a break.
I hope she is single and free
To lovingly get with me:
We could be quite happy
Being together respectfully. 

It’s nice to start afresh and new
With a nice partner to woo,
I offer a sincere friendship
Within a loving courtship.
Karen is likeably pretty –
Could she be my honey. 

© Andrew Stevenson 17/11/2017
 
A sonnet.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't see Karen, the time WILL come Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words. I hope so. I get a little nervous! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Often it's good to start afresh! Have a good one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting afresh is exciting! Blessings to you Louise. Have a nice Sunday.

      Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete