Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

A Fruttful Intake

I enjoy eating fresh pasta,
I like the meal lasagne
As it gives you energy -
A tasty dish from Italy.

I like drinking nice beer,
On it I am still sincere
As I still hold to be dear
Those that raise some cheer.

Food and drink is expensive,
When shopping I am pensive
As I don't have much to spend
On the latest fashionable trend.

But I enjoy the fruits of life,
Sometimes I face hostile strife
From my ex common-in-law wife
Who at times is not very nice.

I have a slim figure to shout,
I am not a very lazy sad lout,
I like to travel and get about
With a fast car with some clout.

I bout with my common sense,
Sometimes I am in suspense
At spending a spare penny
On my tipple Irish Whisky.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 25/10/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment