Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Beautifully Formed

My Girlfriend is beautiful,
She is always presentable,
She is attractively pretty
And I like her loving me.

She wears sensible attire
In all types of weather,
She sets my heart on fire
With her caring nature.

She likes listening to my music
And appreciates my varied taste,
I am the candle and she my wick
Melting me emotionally with pace.

I like her warm and glowing heat,
Warming me inside when we meet,
And she is duly my guiding light
Leading me from my mad plight.

I have the condition bipolar
Of which I sometimes suffer,
But at the moment I am well
And feeling relatively swell.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 01/11/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.
 

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you have a lovely girlfriend Andrew, Have fun.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. We try to have fun. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete