Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

At Ease Shoulder

My pet dog at the moment is like a hog,
She is too fat and barks for more food,
If she were a quilt she'd be a big tog
With being a fair size for her breed,
She gets enough exercise with walking
And being let off the lead running,
But she still remains large in size -
Quite overweight is a paradox demise.

My pet doesn't fret as she's firm on her feet,
Regardless of whoever she does meet and greet,
She goes for other pets walking the wide street
And likes attention from owners and pedestrians.
But I love her no-matter-what as she is mine
And I'll be reminiscing her life until my time.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 01/11/2018

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovelt pet to have Andrew.

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. She is a joy and comfort, and alleviates my loneliness when at home in my flat. Glad you have Tennessee too! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete