Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

At My Door Feeling Sore

My mate came around before,
He came knocking at my door,
I let him in with a greeting
As we both like our meeting,
He needed some help with cash
And I tell him always to ask
And if I've got I'll give it
As I don't like him in shit.

My friend is aptly very friendly,
I like sharing his nice company,
We happily get on so splendidly
And both believe in Christianity.
Inksy struggles to duly survive
But is still duly glad he is alive.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 18/10/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Good friends Andrew are hard to come by these days.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. This is a poem I wrote last month, but have only just posted it. Inksy is barred from my flat as his partner was always in tow putting on a bad show! He is a good friend, but his partner is a handful! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete