Followers

Monday 29 October 2018

A Tension

I go to a boot sale,
Buying not selling,
I can get a bargain
Without the sad sin
Of gross overpricing
Being a costly sum.

I like browsing for goods
Duly intentionally looking,
Bushes were sprouting buds
With some birds nesting,
I duly stroll casually on
Enjoying the bright Sun.

I bought an ornamental whale,
I barted for a very cheap sale,
It didn't cost an arm and leg -
I'm glad I put the matter to bed,
The seller looked ghostly pale
And precariously quite frail.

The morning passed with ease,
Walking around was a breeze,
The passing wind made me sneeze
And a coughing fit made me wheeze,
But I persevered with some patience
With my common-sense being tense

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 29/10/2018

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment