Followers

Monday 31 December 2018

Forty Thousandth View

Hip, hip hooray my 40,000th view,
Blogging stops me feeling so blue,
I am eternally thankful to all of you
For visiting, especially if you’re new
Reading a proportion of my pieces,
I hope you have found my graces
To be gentlemanly with chivalry,
With many expressing my Honey.
 
Lots are viewing from America,
And I have many from the UK,
People are reading from China
What it is that I have to so say.
I write in many a poetic-genre
And I hope you find them okay.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 31/12/2018

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Andrew, you certainly cheer me up and your poems are wonderful to read. Long may you continue.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne for your well-wishes. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete