Followers

Sunday 23 December 2018

Good As A Pair

I am pining for you to come around,
I am well and am now feeling sound;
I will offer you verses with rhymes
To express myself with new times.
 
I don’t even know if you still love me so,
I’m in the dark and you are my bright glow,
A beacon delight from my psychotic gripe
Of you taking flight from a verbal fight.
 
I fought a battle from deep within,
Expressing myself with ill-health,
To you I was committing insane sin
By stressing what I was transgressing.
 
I was out of respectful luck
When I sadly cut myself up
About pretty, beautiful-you
With insane feelings so blue.
 
But now I wonder how you are
And I write and type from afar
As you haven’t left a door ajar
At your house or in your car.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 14/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment