Followers

Friday 28 December 2018

Let Us Walk Hand In Hand

Do you seek your promised land,
We could walk it hand in hand –
Mountains and pastures so grand.
 
I loved your sweet loving love,
You would duly give me a shove
To let loose and fly like a dove.
 
I was in plight, and with fright
I cut myself up with a might –
Resulting in you taking flight.
 
Fly with me over land and also sea
And experience our loving serenity,
That could come to be being three.
 
You have a loving child to bring up,
And as you still drink from the cup
Your love does grow with every sup.

Jesus taught to love your Offspring
Which His Disciples did wisely sing
His wise tune of a worldly belong.
 
Come back to me and wisely see
How we can experience tranquillity
Pleasingly with you being with me.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 23/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Life can be intolerable at times but it sure has it's wonderful side which you have shown in this great poem Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly received. Life sure has its ups and downs! Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete