Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Positive Thinking

I have waited a long while
To see your charming smile,
We split up very amicably
Because of my mad insanity.
 
We both knew the score,
That I was negatively poor
In my respective wellbeing –
A sight not worth seeing.
 
But I have changed my ways,
And now brighten up my days
By writing and typing about you
With fond memories to renew.
 
I wonder and ponder how you are;
You were an apt shining, bright star
Leading me into the right direction
Of living to your wise perfection.
 
I lapped you up with vigour,
You were a palatable flavour
Of adhering to a behaviour
Of aptly being in my favour.
 
We were duly so good together,
Sorry for my sad, stormy weather
That made it rain from your eyes
As we parted and said goodbyes.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 21/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment