Followers

Saturday 22 December 2018

Productive And Constructive

Do you think I am being very creative
As I’m constructive being productive;
My verses of you I will write and type
With wise and knowledgeable insight.
 
Are you being rationally sane
In what you respectfully gain,
As I like honour In my name
And am sorry I was so insane.
 
I was mad, but you made me glad,
But I was sad – being a doting Dad
I had responsibilities to aptly honour
With adhering to kindly behaviour.
 
You are adrift, and were I a boat
I would save you to remain afloat,
But I have buoyancy to set you free
From drifting about quite aimlessly.
 
I love you with all of my essence
And without any sinful pretence
I will be full of open transparency –
While waiting impatiently for thee.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 13/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment