Followers

Friday 28 December 2018

Where Are You Clare

I don’t know where you live,
Perhaps this is a sad positive,
As I do not want to so pursue
If you are still feeling so blue.
 
I have texted you with my site,
And with all of a literary might
I will write and type of my hype
Of yourself being out of sight.
 
You are attractive and also pretty,
And I could be humorously witty;
I could crack a joke like a Jester
That you would reply in laughter.
 
Your beautiful looks are a treasure,
I am sorry for my stormy weather
Of making it rain again and again
With you feeling much sad pain.
 
I liked to please you with loving,
You were so reciprocal in giving,
We had an amicable relationship
Full of a nice, sincere courtship.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 22/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. So sad Andrew that Clare can't read your lovely poems.
    They are so lovely to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Yvonne. Blessings to you from me. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete