Followers

Friday 21 December 2018

Worlds Apart

Am I in a world of my own
As are you out of my reach,
I have so passionately sown
Words of you being a Peach.
 
I will type poems your way
Enticing you to come play,
You could be so reciprocal
With your own testimonial.
 
You were so glorious
In being deeply pious,
I was openly in denial
And am now on trial.
 
Judge me rationally, fairly,
And love sentencing me,
As I believe in our harmony
With tranquil tranquillity.
 
I’m locked up in my mind,
Will you release me to find
That I still lovingly love you
With fresh thoughts to renew.
 
Come around and hear me plea
Of granting you my custody,
The only place I will feel free
To experience being so happy.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 11/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great web site! It looks really good! Sustain the great work!

    ReplyDelete