Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2018

I Still Dream Of You

You were a dream come true,
Preventing me from being blue,
I loved your essence for life
Freeing me from all my strife.
 
I met you on the hospital ward,
Where you were extremely bored,
Until I came your respective way –
Then we had a nice fun-filled day.
 
You used to visit me at my home
Where before I had been all alone,
You were to me a sense of paradise
Fulfilling me with all things nice.
 
We aptly shared our company in glee
Taking care to both act respectfully,
As we both believed in our Saviour
Adhering to His Godly behaviour.
 
Will you come back and see
That I am experiencing sanity,
I am personable and amiable
And am now rationally stable.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 21/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment