Followers

Friday 28 December 2018

How I Was

I am feeling sanely sane
And am relatively tame,
I like honour in my name
And am sorry I was lame,
But I was duly not to blame.
I’d be a bitter-pill to swallow
Not knowing if tomorrow
Will be full of sad sorrow.
 
I was highly dysfunctional
With being madly delusional,
I was paranoid, but not of you,
As my loving for you was true,
I thought Doctors were after me
While suffering thinking mentally.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 25/08/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Doctor's are not always approachable Andrew as I have discovered since not getting the help I need to help overcome my loss.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. It's nice to see you blogging again. You've been missed my Friend. Doctors are not always on the patients side I've discovered. My current psychiatrist seems to be alright. Sorry you've experienced problems. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete