Followers

Thursday 15 August 2024

A Route To Suit Wayfaring Gaining

I went for a walk with the manager,

She had her four dogs with her,

We went to a picturesque park trail 

Where every dog wagged a tail,

We were all walking ever so briskly

That we had it done completely

Within an hour without a rain shower

As it was aptly brightly sunny.


I had a raincoat in my backpack

In case it rained while on this track,

The trees were bursting forth

And waste on the path from a horse.

All in all we all had a good time

With us all being in an age of prime.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 15/08/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fulfilling walk, Andrew. I'm sure you always have to be prepared for rain in England. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings my dear Friend. It was a lovely walk and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Take care. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete