Followers

Sunday 4 August 2024

An Ache Of My Mistake

I am feeling blue it is true

As you’re not reciprocating

Appreciating my/your dating,

We were good as it so should

And were a pair who’re peachy

With palatable tastes of decency

With respectful respect respecting

Each other as a loving Brethren lover.

 

It is not a mystery our history

As I am an open book for to see

My transparency of respectability

Of which you would see if you and me

Get back together without complacency

As I took you for granted and had hypocrisy

As I wanted others to be lovers with intimacy.

 

But now I have changed for the better

And am now not that way of being inclined,

As my inclinations back then now are a waver

As I now know I was graver with an unsound mind

That you will now find is refined to so just you in-kind.

 

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 04/08/2024

 

Thank you. Love love, Andrew.


No comments:

Post a Comment