Followers

Thursday 15 August 2024

Have Fun With Dion

 I am listening to Celine Dion on YouTube,

She sings a lot of ballads that sooth a mood,

My favourite is 'My Heart Will Go On' song

That with the figures is a favourite of a throng,

She has a voice singing melodies of a choice

That millions love to listen when feeling blue,

She can raise your spirit from sadly being down

And raise a facial expression that can be a frown.


She is a diva that I love to love with some loving

As I like her wooing within her beautiful singing,

Her videos on YouTube are gracefully not rude

As she has a morality devoid of another's vanity.

I so play a compact disc at least once everyday

Which entices me to sway with some loving play.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 15/08/2024


Thank you. Love love, Andrew.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Celine Dion's music, Andrew! She performed so well at the beginning of the Olympics. She went through an incredible struggle with stiff body syndrome and recovered her voice. I've seen her perform 3 times in Vegas. She is amazing! Enjoy your Celine CDs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so envious you have seen her three times, my dear Louise! She is amazing and I love seeing her in her live shows on YouTube. I didn't see her perform at the Olympics, I'll have to look it up on YouTube later on when I get back from the gym. I will. Take care my good friend. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete