Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

I Want You Back

To Clare, I want you to duly know
That my seeds to you I will sow,
Until you wisely come to kindly be
With me acting respectfully to thee.
I will entertain you with my wisdom –
An oracle of things to aptly come:
Guide me with your knowledge
Which to me is a fine pilgrimage.
 
Hold my hand and let me lead the way
To better times of playing without decay,
I was ill when we parted, a sad ending –
So let's be truthful without pretending,
As it's not a lie to say I sigh and also cry
With having bipolar which I can’t deny.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 08/05/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope Clare returns to you Andrew.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I hope so too. Thank you for stopping by. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete