Followers

Saturday 24 November 2018

My Loving Daughter

My daughter is very personable,
She is a character to duly savour,
She is very able and also amiable
And praises her Kids with fervour.
 
I love her kind and fun personality –
And she is Christianly in demeanour,
She is a sight to see of apt tranquillity
Which we all do savour and favour.
 
I cherish her as a gentle blessing –
She does love with all of her being,
I'm am now a sight worth seeing
From her persevering apt caring.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 25/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have such a loving daughter, Andrew! One of the great sadnesses in my life was that I couldn't have children. Fortunately I found a man who loved me even though I couldn't have children. He is my greatest joy. Meanwhile continue to cherish your loving daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. I'm so sorry you were unable to have children of your own! Tut. I do cherish my Daughter, who is my rock. Glad Terry was understanding with your predicament and continued the loving relationship. Thank you for your kind words. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete