Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Will You Be Reciprocal

I am in love with a beautiful Female,
Our love did blossom and was stable,
We helped each other from sad strife
And were both to each other very nice.
She helped me through my day and night
Alleviating some of my gripe and fright
Of suffering with the condition of bipolar
With irresponsible negative behaviour.
 
I hope she still loves me, and will be
An essence of our personal tranquillity:
She can savour my friendly behaviour
Of a sharing and caring endeavour,
And we can share our stormy weather
Through our existent, eternal forever.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 04/05/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Who knows what the Festive Season has in store Andrew.
    Here's Hoping.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, for your kind words, they are warmly received. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete