Followers

Monday 19 November 2018

Shine My Honey

Could Cheryl be my Honey,
She shines like it is sunny
Emitting intellectual grace
From a most beautiful face.
She is attractively so pretty,
I’d charm her by being witty,
I’d be a respectful Gentleman
With apt etiquette my wisdom.
 
I have apt Christian values of worth,
A Utopian wanting heaven on earth,
I believe in sharing and also caring
For those poor souls without loving.
Will Cheryl come on a date with me,
If she would I’d think this heavenly.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 20/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to meet up some day Andrew....here's hoping.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am full of hope. Perhaps if I make my fortune I'll be more noticeable? Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete