Followers

Friday 30 November 2018

Love You More

I love the rest of my Family quite similarly,
But I love my Daughter more, and I implore
To others as Sisters and Brothers, to hopefully
Understand the score of apt loving to the core.
 
She is my life and means the world to me,
And with this shining love you will aptly see
Tranquillity in she and me, and hopefully to be
A testament of appeasement in feeling happy.
 
I've been to see her today, and she does humbly sway
My poetic way, and she adores my written scores –
As I am very heard and strong with a worldly belong
And I adore her being a humble part of this throng.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 23/06/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. It's good you have a good relationship with your daughter. I am surplus to requirements to the two I have left remaining.
    Enjoy your daughter.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. I do enjoy my Daughter, and thank you for your kind sentiments. Sorry your Son's feel distant! Tut. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete