Followers

Monday 26 November 2018

Why Me From You

She’s stupid to presume I'm against her,
What is she thinking about and also why,
Am I stuck in a lair that just is not fair;
I shall regrettably openly cry and sigh.
 
It's a shame she never bit her tongue,
Such was the barrage of obscenities,
Which went on and on for so long
Battering my recently attained sanity.
 
She made me insane with being vain
In appearance as well as in spirit,
She was the same playing the game
Of giving out hostile shit with grit.
 
She accused me of being reprimanding –
With this I was not fully understanding;
She was unforgiving and really demanding,
I persevered conversing with much cursing.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 02/04/2017
 
An edited piece expressing my Ex, Sophie.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment