Followers

Saturday 24 November 2018

She Lost It

She went away, to vent her frustration another way:
She cried and lied to protect herself with cautious stealth,
But deep within, she knew she'd committed a grave sin,
And she was to blame for playing the game of insane;
And what warrants scrupulous attention, is the mention
Of being apart from your faculties, you still have abilities,
But I hear the strife of your sound, and am now bound
To not raise a frown, as you are down, but turn it around
So I am lost and can’t be found, as you sadly hound me.
 
But listen to me, and accept where I want to be – full of glee.
I'm quite happy on my own, but I like your company in my home,
But look at things from my perspective, and not to be neglectful
Of my feelings, as I care – I stare in disbelief at times with the crimes
Of domestic injustice concerning your health, a travesty for you and me.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 14/01/2018
 
An edited piece expressing my Ex, Sophie.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment