Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

My One Thousandth Post

Today is a celebration,
My one thousandth post
To you from any Nation –
Have I been a good host
Adhering to supplication
From you who I like most.
 
I have reached a milestone,
And up on my own pedestal
I’ll be like a King on a throne
With best hopes for one and all
Who visit this my blogging home
With a mind to make another call.
 
Most of my pieces are of apt rhyme,
But I am writing/typing a novel too,
That’s how I pass most of my time
Which stops me from feeling blue,
I think most of my pieces are fine
And I hope you respectfully do.
 
Thank you to all of my visitors,
I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay
My Brethren, Brothers, Sisters,
Reading what I have to duly say,
And may God with His powers
Bring you a shared joy today.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 29/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this milestone Andrew, here's to your next poems. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Tracy. Thank you so much, your kind words are greatly appreciated. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete