Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

I Still Care For Clare

I am missing you, my lovely Clare,
You are living out there somewhere,
A treasure indeed to behold and save
Understanding my mentality so grave.
 
We had some good times out in nature
Experiencing it in all of its splendour,
Holding hands walking closely together –
You’re a character to savour with favour.
 
I love you, and hope you'll be reciprocally
The same, as you did tame me appropriately
In a manner to keep my sanity for a while,
Wearing on my face a nice happy smile.
 
We used to lovingly love with a passion,
You were to me a sensational sensation,
We used to embrace for timely durations
Adhering to each other’s supplications.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 11/04/2017
 
An edited piece expressing my Ex, Clare.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment