Followers

Thursday 29 November 2018

Where Are You Now

I haven't seen my Ex for a long while,
She used to make me constantly smile,
She was an inspiration to my sanity
And me and she used to play happily.
 
Where are you now, and what are you up to,
I'm wondering and pondering without you,
You were to me everything sweet and nice,
An essence of my personal, happy paradise.
 
Oh Clare Spencer I love you greatly so,
And I want you to aptly respectfully know
That my loving love does grow and grow,
And my poetic seeds I will endlessly sow.
 
Read my verses and reap what I type
With all of your God given might,
And be Christianly in your demeanour
Of which I do cherishingly treasure.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 01/05/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment