Followers

Friday 23 November 2018

Demanding Times

My voices are demanding and can be madly deafening
As they eat up my thoughts with their unruly ought’s,
They can control me at times, and riddle me with rhymes –
They are poetic with my hardship of a lack of friendship
 
Do this and do that; you're too fat; take off your hat;
A torment to bear, that they don't respectfully care:
And they can control my fist to their hiss and bliss,
And as I punch myself, I get worried about my health.
 
To be gravely ill is a bitter pill to swallow, and at will
My sanity is all over the place, showing on my sad face,
Victimised for being me, and innocently I plea my insanity
Will flee, leaving me peace of mind to be respectfully kind.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 02/03/2017
 
An edited piece.
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment