Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

A Pain To Gain

My internet isn't working,
This is frustratingly frustrating,
My computer isn't responding
To the slow pace of loading.
It has been like this all day
And I hope not to stay
As I like some conversing
While friendly blogging.

I like to post poetic poems
That have pleasing rhymes,
I have a few already penned
Following my typing trend.
I am sorry for not posting
Pieces that you like reading.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 30/09/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. It's so annoying when one's computer is on a go slow.
    Hope all will be resumed to normal soon.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I had to refresh my computer, and it is so much faster now. But my controls are not the same as before! Computers seem to have a mind of their own! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. Computer issues are so frustrating, Andrew. They make me want to tear my hair up, especially when they take time and energy to solve. I hope that the issues are done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be. Thank you for your concern. They are a pain when they aren't tame! Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete