Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

I Was And Still Am

I was thoughtful with you
And was mindful too,
I offered a friendship
With a romantic courtship.
I always treated you nice
And hardly acted like ice,
I had a character to savour
Adhering to respectable behaviour.

You were a dream come true,
Keeping me from feeling blue,
You were my loving saviour
A nice, palatable flavour.
You braved my stormy weather
For a pleasant year together.


© Andrew Stevenson 21/09/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Such heartfelt words and a wonderful verse.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gratitude rings out in this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You braved my stormy weather." So much encompassed in four spare words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete