Followers

Monday 25 September 2017

Suffering With Stressing

I used to stress with my illness,
I have bipolar and transgress
Against my respective-self
While suffering ill-health.
I used to be delusional
And was very irrational,
Making me dysfunctional –
Susceptible to being incapable.

But I have been happily well
For a pleasantly long spell,
I have not been suffering
With my insane thinking.
I hope with you I’m not forgot
As with you I would tie the knot.


© Andrew Stevenson 25/09/2017

A sonnet.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. I admire your openess Anadrew about your illness. I wish you continued good health and good luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you kind concern. Good health to you too. Blessings. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that you haven't been suffering for a long, pleasant spell, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind concern. I've been quite well for years now, and haven't been in hospital for about three years. I'm pleased with my progress. Blessing to you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete