Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2018

My Number One

My Mum is the light of my sad life,
She leads me to her beaming smile,
She helps and aids me during strife
And always goes the extra-long mile
To help you out when you’ve a bout
Of being poor in spirit and wealth –
But with her help I remain in health.
 
Mother Nature’s blessed my Mother,
Who to me is definitely like no-other,
She does smother me with emotion
And is keen with a loving devotion.
My Mother is getting on in years
And when she passes I’ll be in tears.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful mother Andrew, likewise she has a son to be proud of.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking so Yvonne. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete