Followers

Sunday 18 November 2018

Rushing With Rushing

I have been rushing around
Speedily feeling nicely sound,
Prone to being duly quite fast
Unlike my sluggishly slow past
Where I suffered with depression
With a handful of transgression
Against my own respectful-self
Suffering self-harming ill-health.
 
I like to dress to impress
But with wealth being less
I make do with what I’ve got
And that is my unhappy lot.
Life can be not always fair
When you lack some care.
 
© Andrew Stevenson 10/11/2018
 
Please note my clothes suffice, I just want the best!
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. Great to know you're getting up and about Andrew. Long may it continue.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Yvonne. Yes, up and about with some clout, speedily fast that I hope will last! Thank you for your well wishes, they are warmly received. Blessings. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete