Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

A Caring Pairing.

I love the Lady I am seeing,
Our lovable, lovely dating
Is aptly pleasantly pleasing,
We’re both liking romancing
And enjoy kissing and cuddling,
Di’ is caring with kind sharing
And I am glad of our pairing
As we like each-others’ loving. 

I am seeing her tomorrow,
I do hope devoid of sorrow
As she’s prone to get ill
With sadly feeling unwell.
Positively we strive on
With a loving wisdom.

© Andrew Stevenson 23/05/2018
 
Thank you. Love love, Andrew.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely written. Sounds like a relationship to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Connie. It is, and thank you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  2. Great news, Andrew! I'm so glad you found that special someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Susan. Thank you for your kind sentiments, they are warmly received. I'm glad also after being single for two years! Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete
  3. "Prone to get ill ..." I do hope you have a lovely time together, Andrew. I used to be prone to get ill, until I retired and relieved the stress crushing me. I hope that Di isn't crushed by a stressful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Louise. We did share a lovely time together. She gets a stomach upset on occasion. Her job can be stressful at times! Thank you for your kind words. Blessings to you. Love love, Andrew.

      Delete